As a few TGIF long time readers know, I'm a fantasy sports addict. This year Jameel from Eighty81 invited me to his league. He's the reigning champ. But he obviously doesn't know about my decorated past.
Lord forgive him because he knows not what he did...awakened the kid!
Last night, I did the same run as the infamous Max B shooting: Comix for Cipha's Comedy Show then SOBs for Blitz The Ambassador
Didn't stay long for Cipha's show. Saw this one comic who did the best Funkmaster Flex impression ever. Then his son came out to perform after him. TI was there as well as a bunch of good friends. But had to jet to SOBs for Now Blitz show is ill. He ODs and brings out a crazy band everytime. Janelle Monet introduced him and I kicked it with Mickey Factz for a while congratulating him on his newest single. Also saw blogmate Yellow Rebel and a few Twitter friends.
Now the real fun begins.
Stopped for nourishment @ Pop Burger. Played "who can make the angry waitress laugh first" game. Then around the block to Plumm aka the most likely club to have photos on youknowyoudeadazzwrong.com
The girl in the pic is Chrissy. Not that Chrissy.But Christina of The Famous Firm. She looks very happy and sober in our crew shots.
According to DJ Vlad's complaint letter that he shared with HipHopDX, Ross "lured DJ Vlad to a meeting for the purpose of obtaining retribution" during the TJs DJs/Ozone Awards weekend. Ross initially made contact with Vlad via text message on August 10th saying "Niggas will learn...trillaaa." After Vlad responded, not knowing who the text was from, Ross responded by saying "Ross...im hearing things." Ross then called Vlad and said, among other things, "I've been hearing things about me on your website...We gonna make a story...We going to see each other... We going to talk...Where are you?" Both realized they were in Houston for the Ozone Awards and arranged a meeting on the 2nd floor of the Hilton Americas - where the TJs DJs Conference was being held. Ross, accompanied by at least four others, told Vlad "We got beef," and shortly after those with Ross attacked Vlad while Ross watched.
Vlad is seeking $2 million in compensatory damages and $2 million in punitive damages.
1. Fabolous Intro Produced By Phenomenal Beats for CBL Entertainment
2. General Produced By Neenyo for Soundsmith Productions
3. Coupla Dollas Produced By GL Beats for Young Money
4. Criminal Minded f/ Akon Produced By Akon for Konvict Muzik Group
5. Money Chasers f/ Red Cafe, Fabolous, and Ricky Jewelz Produced By Ricky Jewelz for CBL Entertainment
6. Dats Dat f/ BG and Masspike Miles Produced By Tha Track Dealers
7. Fabolous Speaks Pt. 1 Produced By BURN'EMUP
8. Mr. Handsdown Produced By Breakthru
9. Money Man f/ Paul Cain and Ricky Jewelz Produced By Young Thrilla for CBL Entertainment
10. Goin In Produced By Hitman Beatz for Young Money
11. Hustle 4 f/ Fat Joe Produced By Ricky Jewelz for CBL Entertainment
12. Don't Talk Much f/ Ricky Jewelz Produced By Tommy Gunnz
13. Aww Man f/ Smoke Dza and Corey Gunz Produced By Neo Da Matrix
14. Not A Rapper f/ Fabolous and Sky Balla Produced By Young Yonny for Skelatune Music
15. Fabolous Speaks Pt. 2 Produced By BURN'EMUP
16. Go Dumb Produced By Soul Katz
17. Stutta Gang Produced By Young Money
18. West Philly Streets f/ Hit Mob Produced By Young Money
19. Classic 100 Bars Produced By Klassic
20. Money & Power Produced By Cashous Clay
21. Get It Done f/ Masspike Miles and Hit Mob Produced By Tha Track Dealers
22. Fabolous Outro Produced By Phenomenal Beats for CBL Entertainment
Why should you download this tape? See below
I'm gettin money heres my explanation
The Lambo is Milked out No expiration and I aint ask for an estimation I just pass the cake off, No hesitation. Ya' see im nothing like Yall guys, i just do the stuntin' yall niggas fall guys And everyday i get the Benny washed Its Deja Vu' like Denny Wash The Budgets too big Billionaire'll hurt a label Play it tight spray the creed on the Purple label, Pave' set me and Jacob got me linked up The bentley wag' bullet proof like a Brinks truck CVL we don't care what ya homies sell Rubberbands round' the stacks like a ponytail I can meet a hoe sweeter then Damita Joe She act conceited tho her number get deleted yo Im not a musician but i play a instrument The raging bull handle any kind of incident The Black latex D's cant get the prints The Flying Spur so fly I had to get the Bent Got initials on the door scrap Initials on the floormats I aint braggin' homeboy this my format The 22's look like they ridin' on four flats Young octopus I carry arms I charter challengers wit' Cavali carry-on's Freck Billionaire I'm the one with the bling Got canaries on the wrist, not the one's wit the wings Look a real hood nigga I got a Lavish flow I can put you in the Theater's like Magic tho You dont want beef, you just want rap I'll get ya little ass smoked like a blunt wrap CVL spray what the fuck did you thought I tote the Sig but I dont mean Newport I wash my money up the laundry way I stay Gucci'd down even on my laundry day The linen clean, splash of Grenadine The double blue sixty two smash ya limousine You can set trip but i got the ammo' near A bad Alibi switching up the Lambo Gears These other rap niggas they couldn't hold the candle near They got it all screwed up like Chandeliers
Name: Sickamore Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy See my complete profile