Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Momma I Made It...The Playoffs That Is
This week was a big week for me. One focus and one focus only. Win and I'm in. Lose and I'm with Plaxico. Big questions surrounded the Old Head Killers coming into this game. Will Steven Jackson play? Who should I start between Drew Brees, Matt Cassel or Aaron Rodgers? Can Anthony Fasano catch a pass?

The snawers? Yes. Brees. No. And a overwhelming 109-52 victory over Dame Dollar.
Now I'm a 6th seed in the 1st round against "texasmade". His key players? Terrell Owens, Desean Jackson, Jason Whitten and the Dallas defense.
Now the big question is: Who should I start at quarterback? I have 4 qualified options:

Drew Brees: The league leader in passing yards and touchdowns vs Atlanta


Matt Cassel: The hottest (pause) QB in the league vs Seattle


Aaron Rodgers: The old head killer vs Houston


Joe Flacco: The dark horse in this race vs Washington



WHO WOULD YOU START?

Labels:

posted by Sickamore @ 5:44 PM  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker