Wednesday, August 20, 2008
I RODE THE TRAIN TO PREVENT THIS!!!!


Above Text: AT TPO RESPONDENT WAS OBSERVED RIDING UNSAFE WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION OF MTA/NYPD PERSONNEL CREATING HAZARDOUS CONDITION

I drive. I'm stopped. Frequently. I'm arrested.

Ok. Fine.

I ride a bike. I'm stopped. I'm summoned.

Fool me twice, shame on me.

But come the f on! Going thru the cars on the train is illegal?!?!?! Where the hell was I? I know riding in between is, but just passing thru?

Thanks Officer Rahilly (Badge #2000)
Thanks Officer Payne (Badge #24311)

Now when people google your names, they can see how their tax payer money is being spent


Going to try a chauffeur next

Labels: ,

posted by Sickamore @ 6:11 PM  
16 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker