Tuesday, January 1, 2008
10 Favorite Blogs Of 2007

Me: I'm not the coldest beer in the fridge
Candy: i think you are but sometimes...someone leaves you out on the counter for a minute.



This blog is one of the best things that happened to me this year. It's really theraputic to write some of this crap. Even if nobody reads them. These were my 10 favorite from 2007. And no, still haven't found my blackberry.


10) I Can Make Jesus Famous


9) How I Top 8ed Yoko Ono


8) Would You Eat A Spoon Full Of Cinnamon For $100?


7) Disturbing Friend Request
gunmyspace

6) I Can Make You Third

5) Does This Studio Engineer Care About White People?


4) DJ Khaled's Trying To Brainwash Us

3) When A MacBook's Fed Up

2) Marck Angel's Music Video
MARCK ANGEL- GAME

Add to My Profile | More Videos

1) What I've Learned In 2007

Labels:

posted by Sickamore @ 5:37 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At Jan 2, 2008, 12:28:00 PM, Blogger Dart Adams said…

    I read about your issues with a brand new MacBook and was in awe. The only issues I've ever had with Macs were do to either AC Adapter/battery issues (that worsens with overuse) and/or screen issues (they fixed them after the old school MacBooks stopped production back in 2004. The issues your having are some brand new shit to me, Sick. I've been using Mac exclusively since 1993 and the new joints NEVER freeze.

    Do you use Windows? It's one of those new Intel jumpoffs, right? Stick to the Mac OS and I don't see what the problem could be unless you just got a defective MacBook on your hands.

    Here's to a successful 2008.

    One.

     
  • At Jan 10, 2008, 9:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've seen this video on youtube. I think he's really talented and sexy, whew!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker