Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Miami Shaq & Kobe At It Again + Random Things & Thoughts
"it cost a ball dogg,
Especially when the players on your team,
Consider you as the ball hog.
You treat me like Shaq,
And you Kobe but I didn't say you owe me nigga.
But act like you know me nigga"





-Next Movie Review. Angelina Jolie > Your Fav Bust Is Baby (Sorry Laura)


-Necole FINALLY wrote a personal blog. If she did these once a week, she'd be the biggest blogger on earth


MEET LIL E 360 ('98 Baby)
Lil E 360
Lil E 360
Lil E 30

Meet Lil E 360 from Cleveland, Ohio. He's a late 90s Baby personified. Came across this myspace page when I overheard my home girl at Asylum talking about her 10 year old little brother's freestyle over "A Millie". You know I had to check it out. A 10 year old rhyming over a milly? Going right on the blog! Some facts from Lil E 360

-He has a whole rap about Spongebob
-Doesn't curse
-Plays the drums
-Created his own myspace page (isn't it for 14 years old and older?)

I'll let you judge the music for yourself. But be afraid, the 90's Babies are coming!





Labels: , ,

posted by Sickamore @ 5:38 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker