Tuesday, May 27, 2008
I Put On For My Blog
Photobucket

-I really underestimated how unmotivated all my peers would be this weekend. So even though I was making a zillion calls, no one else was really receptive to it. It just got me in the middle of BBQs etc.
-Ok, I know I really shouldn't be driving. Got side swiped on Willoughby and Flatbush Avenue last night. If you're from Brooklyn, right in front of the car wash. Luckily all I got was a dent, while the other guy (white Taurus full of hoodrats doing hoodrat things with their friends) lost a side mirror. We bought black tape for $2 as a settlement. No police. That was the driving God's telling me to chill out. If you were curious, Kanye's verse on "I Put On" was playing. It's also playing as I write this blog.
Put On (ft. Kanye West) - Young Jeezy
-GoOldHead.com launches this week! If you see an old head in action, feel free to send it to me Sickamore@TheFamousFirm.com
-Disclaimer: I know it's late, but Ironman really is the shit. That Audi R8 is on my bucket list, right next to 2008 Kobe Finals courtsides.
-Unless you were going this hard this weekend, I don't wanna hear it.
Photobucket

Labels:

posted by Sickamore @ 9:59 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker