Monday, February 18, 2008
Jordan Year: Week 6 & 7 Review
Daily Regiment
11 Wins. 3 Losses
Overall Record: 33-15

Jordan Pool

The last 2 weeks have been the best of my career. Resigning probably feels the way most people do when they graduate from college. I did 2 months of school, so I personally wouldn't know. All I do know is that this Audi R8 is going 160mph full speed ahead.


Resigning Aftermath

The people at Atlantic have been very supportive. They even joked with me on Friday "See you on Monday!". Though the response I got from you has been overwhelming. Hundreds and hundreds of emails pouring in with inquiries, kind words, interest and support of the new Famous Generation. Labels like Columbia, Def Jam, Jive, Baby Grande all reached out. We've actually done quite a few non traditional deals with writers, models, photographers and stylists over the weekend. That R8 moves real nice. If you have anyone you think would benefit from this, don't hesitate to hit us up. Sickamore@TheFamousFirm.com

All-Star Weekend
He Got Gamee
Jesus Shuttlesworth was robbed. Did you see all those 3's he was dropping at the end? Maaaaaaan...

Famous Sabbatical
Sab·bat·i·cal /səˈbætɪkəl/ Pronunciation[suh-bat-i-kuhl]

5. any extended period of leave from one's customary work, esp. for rest, to acquire new skills or training, etc.



I'll be gone until November. Getting my Why-Clef-John on. Won't be going anywhere physically, but be giving up on some vices until this movement is off the ground. Luckily I have all my famous blog friends to keep me in check. Because if I break it, I know you'll let me have it.

1) No more drinks
2) No more socialiting and partying unless it's with or for someone in the Famous family
3) No more dating (except Rihanna)
4) Jogging with The Firm 4 times a week in Central and Prospect Park
5) Master Poker and Chess
6) Knock out 3 books a week (Sounds harder than it is cuz Audiobooks works wonders)
7) Become an Wooden, Rockerfeller and Obama expert
8) Three movies a week max
9) Cigars on the weekend only
10)


I'll take suggestions for #10. My sabbatical ends November 18th. Wish me luck!


Fantasy Basketball
Fantasyy
The bet I had with Ralph and I Can Make You Second that'll be up by 1000. Now I doubled the bet by 2000.

Neako Show
Neako March 9th
Neako March 9th 2

NEAKO SHOW IN NJ! Wanna see everyone there!

Labels:

posted by Sickamore @ 8:54 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At Feb 18, 2008, 11:56:00 AM, Blogger Neila said…

    I am sooooo hating!!!!! An Audi R8?!??!?! Oh hell nah I'm about to bring the Mad Rapper back yo! LMAO but on an happier note I'm proud of you yo and I'd be even more proud if you would make number 10 something charitable like letting me hold the Audi while you go jogging with the Firm...you gotta give back to the kids Sick, it's only right!!!!

     
  • At Feb 18, 2008, 2:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    neako looks gay as hell in that pic. good music though

     
  • At Feb 18, 2008, 8:30:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    #10 - Less obsession over Rihanna, more focus on real life.

    Ha ha, just kidding. For real though:

    #10 - Not losing/dropping your Blackberry.

     
  • At Feb 18, 2008, 9:07:00 PM, Blogger Dart Adams said…

    Just remember that the C's were the difference in the All Star Game this Sunday (42 points in the 3rd and 4th quarter)

    One.

     
  • At Feb 19, 2008, 12:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How about for #10...NO SEX!!!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker