Sunday, February 10, 2008
I Hate Bluetooth, Therefore I Hate Myself
Busta Blue Tooth

I've become someone I hate.

One of those people who walk around aimlessly with electronic devices attached to their ears. One of those people who talk with so much passion and volume that you would think they were solving world hunger or leading America out of a recession. One of those people who look like they're in a Corporate Star Trak episode. One of those people like Busta Rhymes. I've deeply hated those people for so long; and now I hate myself.

My berry volume is incredible low. I think it happened while eating with my blackberry on the table. I was mixing honey in my tea to help my sore throat and it got all over the device. Now people can hear me clear but they sound like trapped 8 year olds in a 100 foot deep pit. So I borrow Mike from The Famous Firm's bluetooth headset (he uses it for driving) last night. Eureka! It works like a charm. I can hear everyone now! But now I'm a slave to the it. The bluetooth has a Mike Tyson bite on my ear and refuses to let go. I refuse to buy blackberry #8 or even send it back for a new one.

For now, I'll just accept this horribly annoying creature I've become. Not going to get another phone until the touch screen blackberry drops. Or maybe, just maybe, I'll send it back to get fixed while recovering from my root canal Wednesday.

I'll keep you posted. Feel free to leave ideas in the suggestion box below.
Sent to ThankGodImFamous.com via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Labels:

posted by Sickamore @ 3:51 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At Feb 10, 2008, 4:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i feel you sick..the blackberry volume sucks ass so I recently got a earpiece...wala!!!!!!! try the Jawbone earpiece..its $120, but them shits work. i'm fucking hooked..now i see why folks refuse to ever that them joints off...

     
  • At Feb 10, 2008, 7:49:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Word to Cory Sparks! The Jawbone Bluetooth headset is the best reviewed headset out right now. It took some getting use to as far as how it feels in the ear, but the quality is amazing. I got it a bit cheap, since it was 2 days after Christmas.

    Jawbone headset > *

     
  • At Oct 2, 2014, 10:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes! Finally something about dеntist reѵіews.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage :: dentist kid

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker