Sunday, February 10, 2008
Live 80s Baby Grammy Blogging
8:02pm I like Sinatra and all but this is weird.

8:12pm My ex-wife won! More alimony for the kid! More Supra's and more Montecristos!

8:17pm Who cares about Time??!?!?! He's on the recording board? Shouldn't they be worried about something important like subscription services or....whoa whoa whoa!!! Rih Rih!

8:21pm
Rihanna is on. I love the Grammy's again. Even I'm a little sick of Umbrella. Who's this dancer dude she's touching?! I'm putting a hit on him. She can't really move in the boots. If Chris Brown comes out, somebody dies. Lol @ this dumb dance they're doing. Ooo Wee Ooo Wee Ooo. Wait did he just ask for her number? Hit on your life too!

8:23pm Forrest Gump is n stage. He's presenting another old head achievement award to "The Band"...Yoko my BFF!!! She's looking real mean and vicious with that fedora. So unfair..so unreasonable. Her swag's at 100 and climbing baby.

YokoOno

8:27pm This crazy broad swinging to The Beatles is too crazy for me. I'm getting a soda....Who's the random African American boy? And the fat lady? Is it over now that the fat lady sung? Guess not, I see a whole choir coming on. Joey's trying to convince me this is hot. ZzzZzzzzZZzzzz.


8:37pm I couldn't care less about the Foo Fighters. But I wanna vote for one of these guys. CBS.com/mygrammyvote. I like the Lucy Liu lookalike. She really knows how to work those strings. Wait a second! This is rigged! I wikipedia'ed Miss Ann Marie Calhoun. Her husband is some rich guitar dude. Now I'm on her blog. She really isn't that sexy anymore. Voting for Brian Fitzgerald.
Ann MArie Calhoun


8:45pm You ain't shit until you have a TV in your hoodie and glow in the dark glasses. Wow he really got Daft Punk to perform with him. That's what's up! Rumor has it Just Blaze is really in one of the robot suits. That's dope he performed "Hey Mama" instead of "Flashing Lights".
Kany Vest

8:56pm Dreamgirls got screwed. The same designer who made Kanye's hoodie did Ringo's blazer.


9:03pm Oh shit! Don't call it a comeback. Beyonce is built like a stallion! My boy just said "Her hair's fucked up". I gave him the craziest look on earth, like "That's the 1st thing you noticed?". Why is Tina waddling like that? Old lady don't blow my high! She needs to throw on a sweater or something. Get B back out here! Tina's Asian dancer's facial expressions are killing me. Is Beyonce going to look like this one day? Well goddamn! She's back in shape! Or just looks amazing next to Tina Turner. Who's gonna pop out the top first? Did they almost knock each other down?

BBBB

9:14pm Bert Baccarat Bert barack-a-wack. Roselyn Sánchez!!! That old head (37) is looking great! She's been back on the radar since the "Make Me Better" video.

Sanchez

9:21pm The rich chick won he My Grammy Moment. We know the truth though.


9:32pm
Mexican Vice President. Harday Har. I looked away for 2 seconds and have no clue on what's going on now. The same guy who made Kanye's hoodie and Ringo's shirt made this hillbillies guitar.


9:37pm My arch nemesis just walked on stage looking like a su-wu valet parker. Akon looks high. I was there when Common recorded that song. I'm cheering for Graduation. If not then Common. And the winner is...KANYE! Isn't this like is 10th Grammy already? Throwing jabs at Nas. Nas isn't going to get any camera time with that "nigger" shirt. He shut down the music people! That's big! He didn't mention The Roc at all.
Breeeezy

9:42pm Luda's looking a little house negro-ish. He needs to jump on some more Khaled records real quick. This guy just won the ugliest blazer ever award. I wish this band would break into "Flashing Lights".

9:50pm
Beyonce > Rihanna on the red carpet. But this is a marathon. YES WE CAN!
Rrrrrih
Beyonce s

9:58pm The iPod chick is performing now. This is the boringness performance in Grammy history. Blame Canada! She's performing on a rug for godsakes! Is Kid Rock thugging this old lady? Did I say Feist was the most boringness performance ever? Nope, it's Kid Rock's duet with the 40's Baby.

10:03pm
Why does Tina Davis have such a quizzical look on her face? She looks like a kid who got caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

10:12pm OMG...Alicia is making a run. It's not a good night for my girl. Uh-o, she is leaving the piano. I repeat, she is leaving the piano. I hope she does that Super Bowl rock. Jeez you gotta love this camera man. Back on the piano. Beyonce/Alicia/Rihanna are the Holy Trinity. John Mayer this camera hog. Do not take anytime away from AK-47. The way that I"M FEELIN' baby. Best performance of the night.

10:19pm "Have you had that happen yet Kanye?" Biggest jab of the night! Hip Hop lost. I dunno who he is but got damn. We need my nigger Nas for the rebuttle.
Nigger

10:28pm What the bloodclot?!?!?!?! ::press mute:: I get bored of orchestras easy. Does Prince and Rihanna have the same haircut?
Princce Haircut
Rih Haircut

10:33pm Taylor Swift presenting best rap song collab. Only at the Grammy's. I'll give you one guess who I'm cheering for. YEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Solange is mad! Hahahaha! Where's y'all girl Beyonce now? Grammy-less. My father in law was there in a matching suit. I get the second Grammy.


10:41pm Amy doesn't look THAT bad. The tats kinda do it for me. "My blake!". Uh-o, "Rehab". She looks better th she did on all the pics. Lil' Wayne should run out and kick a 16.

10:50pm Record Of The Year! They jerked Rihanna. Amy won every award tonight. They coulda let my girl live a little. "To Ray RAY! And Joe! My Blake incarcerated! Me Mum and Me Dad! This is for London!"
Winehousee

10:57pm Look at this Grammy old head. 20,000 members blah blah blah. We all know it's a scheme to extort TV networks and labels. This guy wants to be famous. "Grammy Museum". Skinny Steve Jobs look-a-like. "Now welcome Rain Man...I mean Eldar!" R.I.P. Pimp C!!!

11:07pm
It's been 15 minutes since anything of interest has happened. These target commercials are wack too. Just announce album of the year and let me be! Graduation > Back To Black

11:13pm
Glad to see Little Richard do something else besides Geico commercials. Jerry Lee Lewis didn't even write "Great Balls Of Fire"!!! He just stole it from Otis Blackwell!!! Innovators my ass! I can't stand this shit!

11:25pm "Professor Will I Am". "Jammies at the Grammy's". He's such a coon. Rapping a intro to album of the year. I wouldn't be shocked if he starts tap dancing and have people throw quarters in his hat. 27 Grammy is light work for Kanye. Vince Gilo vs Kanye West. And the grammy goes to...who?!?!?! The old heads rigged this shit! Herbie Hancock?! Bye!

11:31pm I'm still mad! Who did he pay off/sleep with to win this? And he's comparing himself to Obama. He's about change! Not some 95 year old winning album of the year. Kanye needs to do a diss record asap! Did you peep his wife? SMH

Labels:

posted by Sickamore @ 8:19 PM  
25 Comments:
  • At Feb 10, 2008, 9:16:00 PM, Blogger COOLDRE said…

    BEYONCE>RHIANNA SHE PROVING IT NOW!!!!

     
  • At Feb 10, 2008, 9:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Actually I would have preferred Flashing Lights. It's relevant and Dwele was up for a Grammy. It would have been nice to see my man Dwe perform with Kanye. They stay playing him as an underdog. Maybe next year....

     
  • At Feb 10, 2008, 9:27:00 PM, Blogger Sickamore said…

    Beyonce was in rear form tonight...Rih Rih has to recover.... its like Obama vs Hillary...Rih Rih was winning state after state, buy Beyonce Clinton just snatched all teh California delegates (Grammys)....this is a marathon tho

     
  • At Feb 10, 2008, 9:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Also, I want to add that you are THEE worst 80's baby. Dissing Morris Day and The Time AND Tina Turner. Slow your roll homie! Show some respect! lol

     
  • At Feb 10, 2008, 9:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    and no comment on rihannas outfit?
    especially after hating on alicia keys super bowl pants?

    i sense a biasness lol

     
  • At Feb 10, 2008, 9:33:00 PM, Blogger Sickamore said…

    criddack baby 4 live Kells!

     
  • At Feb 10, 2008, 9:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool Dre is right.

    When B opened the show that time, they gave her Prince. lol they gave Rih Morris Day. Rih is to B as Morris Day is to Prince. lol

     
  • At Feb 10, 2008, 10:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beyonce got her grown woman weight though, Rihanna won't catch up to B's leg game for another 5 years or so. Rihanna has an exotic kinda beauty but Beyonce's presence is gonna carry her into old age. I think B got it Sick I'm sorry :)

     
  • At Feb 10, 2008, 10:21:00 PM, Blogger COOLDRE said…

    dont worry sickamore, we aint ganging up on u, im pretty sure we all love rhianna (i know i do lol) but B stands for best and that what she is , the best (khaled would tell u), and good one about that chris brown guy, i kno how it feels when some guy tries to still ya shorty (jay-z) lol su-wu gang

     
  • At Feb 10, 2008, 10:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ahahhahahhahhaha ---------------->"My arch nemesis just walked on stage looking like a su-wu valet parker."

     
  • At Feb 10, 2008, 10:52:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At Feb 10, 2008, 10:56:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You can deny Amy Winehouse & her talent. Yeah, she's fucked up, but she kills it on the mic! She is to singing, like Eminem is to rapping! Quote me. Amy Winehouse is so far 5-5 in Grammys, plus Mark Ronson won Producer Of The Year, so it's kinda 6-6. Here's for 6-6 (7-7 including Mark Ronson's Grammy).

    Amy Winehouse > Rhianna talent wise. I still got love for you Sick.

     
  • At Feb 10, 2008, 11:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm not even watching it anymore I'm just sitting here laughing at your silly ass....and the dude who is mad that you're not answering his messages on Myspace. Between you two I am thoroughly entertained. LOL

     
  • At Feb 10, 2008, 11:19:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    As long as Kanye or Amy Winehouse wins, it's all good. Graduation had some awesome production, but Back To Black's production was insane. Mark Ronson & Salaam Remi killed it with the production. So I'm rooting for Amy Winehouse because honestly, she's been the best artist I heard in a long time. Overall musically:

    Back To Black > Graduation

    Let's just be glad that Souljah Boy didn't win.

     
  • At Feb 10, 2008, 11:30:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

    No disrespect to Herbie Hancock, but that was some grade A bullllllllllshhhhiiiiittttttttttttttttttt!!!

    Kanye or Amy Winehouse deserved that award!!!!!

     
  • At Feb 10, 2008, 11:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wtf is a herbie hancock ?

     
  • At Feb 10, 2008, 11:34:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    LOL at Mainza! :-P

    I wonder if Kanye is gonna throw a fit...

     
  • At Feb 10, 2008, 11:52:00 PM, Blogger Dirty Souf Yankee said…

    "9:37pm My arch nemesis just walked on stage looking like a su-wu valet parker."

    LmFao0o0o0o0o0o0o @ that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At Feb 11, 2008, 12:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    herbie handcock?!?!?

    im destroying all my copies of rock it...

     
  • At Feb 11, 2008, 12:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Back to Black > Graduation

    of course Bey is > than Rihanna talent wise but I'll take paparazzi pics of Rihanna any day..haha. you never know what to expect because she keeps it fresh and changes her style up. Bey is pretty much redundant plus L'Oreal has her hair game on lock.

    Plus as much swag as Jay-z has he still cramps her style a bit. I'd rather see her with that foine ass bodyguard of hers

     
  • At Feb 11, 2008, 1:15:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Next time I want to see the Grammy's, I'm recording it on my DVR. Most of it was pretty boring. The highlights for me was the Kanye & Amy Winehouse performances/winning.

     
  • At Feb 12, 2008, 11:43:00 AM, Blogger Marvelous Mo said…

    LOL @ this entire post & the comments.

     
  • At Feb 14, 2008, 12:28:00 PM, Blogger CHET Hustle said…

    Loved ya Blow By Blow Grammy analysis !
    it was off the Chizz-Ain!!

    Keep it really real all ways!

     
  • At Feb 14, 2008, 5:56:00 PM, Blogger it doesnt matter who said…

    ur fuck*ng hilarious.

     
  • At Feb 14, 2008, 7:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahahahahah.... yeah i think prince and rihanna go to the same salon....

    VIOLATOR ALL-STAR DJ'S, DJ JAM X & WEB

    22 EXCLUSIVE ORIGINAL CUTS!!!!

    COPY AND PASTE THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD....

    http://www.zshare.net/download/72304356b897e2/

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker