Thursday, October 18, 2007
LeBlog James vs MacBook: Round 2
pic of me kicking the macbook. It should be lucky I don't go T.I.P. on it. No Flash No Bang!


I can't take much more of Mercury Retrograde. It's 1:38am and I'm still in the office because the macbook doesn't work again. More specifically, the keyboard and mouse isn't working. Everything working fine then BAM, everything frozen. If you know why this happens or how to fix it, I'm all ears. God knows I'll be awake! I've been up since 6am! I'm going to the 24 Hour Apple Store to see if they can help. It's a $5 cab ride from the office. My frustration level is at a all-time high. You know the hell I went through the first time around on Thursday. I'm not paying anymore money either. If they tell me anything crazy at Apple, I'm just grabbing the first laptop I see and booking!

Labels:

posted by Sickamore @ 1:32 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker