Sunday, October 14, 2007
Getting My Isiah On



I get violently jealous on Sundays. Watching my friends on their laptops while simultaneously keeping one eye on the flat screen makes me sick. While they get their Jerry Jones on every down, I just sit there stuck on stupid in my Devin Hester jersey. Looking over their shoulders, I ask helplessly how their players are doing. Did you start Thomas or James? How did Farve do today? But the question I should be asking myself: Why didn't I sign up for fantasy football this year?!

Well this 80's Baby isn't about to make the same mistake twice. Just signed up for Sporting News Fantasy Basketball, Isiah-ing my own team named "The Secret Agents". My mentor Hip-Hop put me to the league, which gives you a $50,000,000 salary cap and 4 trades per month. There are 4 forwards, 4 guards and 2 centers on every squad. That's an average of $5 mil per player. Here's my team:

1st Team
G- Tracy McGrady
G- Grant Hill

F- Gerald Green
F- Stephan Jackson

C- Tyson Chandler

2nd Team
G- Rajon Rondo
G- Randy Foye

F- Channing Fyre
F- Cedric Simmons

C- Jamal Magloire




Labels:

posted by Sickamore @ 4:11 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker