Thursday, June 12, 2008
@ The Famous Firm.com
It doesn't much to make me happy. Little victories keep me alive. Take this morning for example. Lost my credit card for the 3rd time in 9 days last night at Rivington Hotel. I attended a Ryan Leslie party and assumingly misplaced it somewhere in between my 4th and 7th patron shot. Left my bookbag at a potential client's crib in Jamaica, Queens. Got a bunch of books, my leather LV daily planner, chargers, contracts and Macbook in there. Yes, I am the most careless person you know.

So what's the small victory? I looked at my (evil) blackberry a few minutes ago and realized that my whole inbox is filled with @TheFamousFirm.com e-mail address. 47 emails from 7 something until now. We're really our own world onto ourselves. The best business decision I've ever made was resigning. Not a doubt in my mind.

Oh yeah, I went to Colin Munroe's Universal Records Showcase last night. His performance was incredible. I'm betting on him for the Best New Artist at the 2009 Grammy Awards. Bumped into the boss of the boss old heads too, Doug Morris.

The Famous Firm
posted by Sickamore @ 12:31 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker