Thursday, June 5, 2008
Conversations With Blackberry
Photobucket
I tried to get rid of my berry. Really I did. But every phone store had these same wack flip phones. I felt square-ish when I held them up. Made me want to post about myself on GoOldHead.com.

How would I write my blogs on the go when it takes 3 clicks for 'C'? When people need my contact, do I write it for them on a piece of paper? Looks like I'm destined for carpel tunnel syndrome. Me and my boy William are slaves to it.

As I was typing this entry, something amazing happened. My blackberry started talking to me. We had an insightful though weird conversation. Then my Blackberry asked me to post the conversation on my blog:


Why can't I get rid of you?!?!?!

Once you go Black, you never go back

Errr....did I just type that?

No, it's me...

My God?

No, your Blackberry

WTF? GTFOH!

Watch it before I reconcile all your emails without you asking

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa...whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa...it really is you! Why did you decide to talk to me? Or am I just going BB crazy?

No, it's really me. Have you ever typed in this tone before? Without all those dumbass dots?

Well, no...

There you go then

Can I ask you a question?

Anything

Why are you so addictive? Are you a drug? Is their some kind of technology that you get a hold of my brain?


No, you're confusing me with Steve Jobs. I'm just the greatest thing you've ever got in contact with

There has to be more...I was addicted to my sidekick too...

Then you came to your senses. Anyone over 18 shouldn't have a Sidekick anymore. You're gonna run your company from your Slide? Send important attachments via LX?

I've ran through about 11 blackberries. 8100s, 8800s that mysteriously stop charging, a few Curves...


It was all a test

A test of what?!?! Patience?

Gratitude. I made you buy more for mistreating me. Think of me like a girlfriend that you're meaning to break up with everyday, but the sex makes you stay. With me the text makes you stay

Were you worried about the iPhone?

Ha! It dies after 30 minutes. I know you weren't THAT stupid. I'm Mrs. Realiable.

Mrs?

Bitch aint I?



To Be Continued Tomorrow w/ Part 2


*this blog contains an interpolation of "Conversations With God, Book 1"

Labels:

posted by Sickamore @ 5:59 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At Jun 5, 2008, 6:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    no blackberry means you can't email me a "can you post this on my blog pls" OR any of the other things you ask me to do. you should just put me on payroll as your personal assistant. lol.

     
  • At Jun 5, 2008, 6:51:00 PM, Blogger Truthful Trish said…

    LMAO....WOW...ummm.....convos with your blackberry? funny had a similar convo with my phone when i was sippin on something the other night. true confessions of a restless blogger :)......not feeling your 18+ shouldnt have a sidekick, my lx is my life sorry sick...its my life and man feel me? never leaves my side, can be a bitch sometimes, has god "d*ck" (i mean text)..addictive so dont knock it buddy!!!!!

     
  • At Jun 6, 2008, 1:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Then you came to your senses. Anyone over 18 shouldn't have a Sidekick anymore. You're gonna run your company from your Slide? Send important attachments via LX?"

    -bwah ha ha.

    Classic quote right there.

     
  • At Jun 6, 2008, 2:28:00 PM, Blogger MarKu$ the ArTiSt said…

    CLASSIC MATERIAL...

    Sick's Blackberry=Subject of AYO Technology

    "She wants it, I've gotta give it to her"

    They don't call her Curve for nothing. Wait till the Bold Drops on that New New Steeze.

     
  • At Jun 6, 2008, 7:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your crazy...
    it's fuckin hilarious.
    Haha

    -Kay

     
  • At Jun 7, 2008, 3:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LMAO! WOW...Amazing.

    I need to upgrade man, I'm a slave to the SK til October tho =/.

    I want an Iphone but I keep hearing the battery life is complete crap so I'm having my doubts now.

    The BB is ok I guess but I'm not feeling those tiny ass keys. There has to be something else, something that is as dope as the Iphone, addicting as a BB and has the keyboard of a Sidekick.

    Anyone???

     
  • At Jun 10, 2008, 8:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lmfao this is funny!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker