Monday, February 4, 2008
Jordan Year: Week 5 Review
Daily Regiment
7 Wins. No Losses
Overall Record: 22-12

rihanna question

Big announcement tomorrow!

Giants
superbowwl
My pops and I are hitting the parade heavy tomorrow. Sending back exclusive coverage. Owwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Movies
Snatch
Gone Baby Gone
Gone Baby Gone: I don't buy Casey Afflack as a smooth talking hero. He's more Eli than Brady. The plot has so many twist and turns that by the time the truth unfolds, you just don't care anymore.

Snatch: My mentor Hip Hop put me onto Snatch. Brad Pitt is one of my favorite character actors. They way it's shot (directed by Guy Ritchie) is genius and innovative. Not to mention hilarious.

The Firm
Got The Famous Firm e-mails all up and running smoothly. We're doing some expanding. Holla at me if you're interested or want more info. Looking for photographers, website builders and graphic designers right now. Life's Better When You're Famous.

Atlanta
Turner Field
I hit Atlanta for the weekend. Currently writing this blog from Zone 3. Did the Thumbs Up and Glady's Knight flows. I saw Don Cannon demonstrate "The Art Of Partying" @ D'Jango. Atlanta is still my 3rd favorite city (NYC + Miami). Closely followed by Houston and Chicago.

But the city of Eli needs me right now. I missed Union Square yesterday, but there's not way in hell I'm missing the parade!


Fantasy Basketball
Fantasyyyy

Don't even send them emails anymore. Now my goal is to crack the top 500


Audiobook Nano
I deleted all music from my red iPod Nano and been filling it up with audiobooks. I started it off with a mix of new books and classics:

Ipod Nano


Rich Dad, Poor Dad
Cashflow Quadrant
Meatball Sundae
The 33 Strategies Of War
Clapton: The Autobiography
The 4 Hour Work Week


Favorite Superbowl Commercials


Labels:

posted by Sickamore @ 2:21 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At Feb 4, 2008, 4:06:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Ha ha, I wonder if she REALLY was thinking that.

     
  • At Feb 6, 2008, 12:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Snatch is a classic. You should check out "Lock, stock and two smoking barrels" by Guy Ritchie as well. I just got put on last night and found it equally great and hillarious. Alot of the same actors as well sans Brad Pitt.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker