Monday, November 5, 2007
Who's Your Adrian Peterson?


You got to go with your instincts. I bidded on Devin Hester and Adrian Peterson jersey's at the same exact time. But for some reason I didn't follow up on #29, even though the winning bid was only $39.

Yesterday he ran for 296 yards, a NFL single game record. Obviously I'm going to re-bid, if that's a word, but something tells me I'll have to pay a little more than 39 bucks. Moral of the story? Bet on new talent early, everytime. If you have a hunch that someone could be Adrian Peterson, bid on them

Labels:

posted by Sickamore @ 12:25 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker