Wednesday, October 31, 2007
T-Mac + Yao = Brady + Moss



I know it's only been one night. And I know there were only 3 games on the NBA schedule. And I know that my 2 biggest dogs played last night. But I destroyed everyone in my league yesterday. Demolished. End of Scarface say hell to my little friend style. The second highest person was 67 1/2 points below me (Fort Greene Leans).

My starting 5?

C - Yao Ming
F - Tracy McGrady
F - LaMarcus Aldridge
G - Tracy McGrady
G - Grant Hill

6th Man - Ronnie Brewer

Yao and T-Mac had a huge night. If it wasn't for Scola only playing 8 minutes and starting Stephen "Lemme Shoot My Pistols Outside This Night Club Even Though I Make $10,000,000 A Year And Miss The First 8 Games Of The Season" Jackson, I would've been #1 in America (currently 354 out of 2,600+). Currently Top 10 In NY State.

Tonight I got a bunch of my second tier players on the court:

F - Bargarni
F - Granger
G - Salmons
G - Greene
C - Gray

Traded bum ass Scola and suspended Jackson. I predict I win my league by a couple thousand points or so and come in top 100 in the world. I'll be keeping you posted. Everyday

Labels:

posted by Sickamore @ 5:17 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At Nov 2, 2007, 12:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Moss and Brady is an accurate comparison. Need a tip? Marcos Bellinelli in the 2nd half of the season. Golden State will be lukewarm this 1st half of the season. When Bellinelli gets in,he drops points. Just a fantasy sleeper on the lower rung of players. You may not even have to wait for the 2nd half. Don Nelson loves throwin Euro's into the fire.

    Scola will take time to develop. He won't be a fantasy stud, but once the 2nd half begins he should be adjusted to Houston and get more PT. Spurs are pissed they are w/o him for reason. I understand you dropping him now. Fantasy is now place for developing players.

    Your starting five is solid. Salmons is a scorer. Barganini will continue his growth this year on a team whom's sole purpose is to score especially with his partner Bosh cloggin the post and leaving him open space.

    Aldridge is a great pickup especially now with Oden gone. His game will jump bounds.

    Danny Granger is better than RJ. He's almost there A Kidd product if you ask me is all RJ is sort of Q Rich being a Nash product. Granger will be good for 14 plus pts a game. Not many scoring options out there in Indiana plus JO will get traded soon.

    Anyways, ill holla

     
  • At Nov 2, 2007, 1:22:00 PM, Blogger Sickamore said…

    Thanks for the Bellinelli tip...I'll pick him up

    u should join the league

     
  • At Nov 2, 2007, 2:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What league may this be? ESPN? Yahoo? If they still got drafts going on ill join.

     
  • At Nov 2, 2007, 2:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bellinelli will produce sooner or later. If not, I guess I was wrong. GS scores so he should have opps.

    I'm in the same boat as you. I peeped you had Rondo on one of your teams. I'm a Kentucky fan so that's why I picked him up, but he starts for me. I hope he doesn't bomb. His assists totals should be thru the roof with those 3 around him.

     
  • At Nov 2, 2007, 3:15:00 PM, Blogger Sickamore said…

    leave ur email and i'll send the league/password

     
  • At Nov 2, 2007, 5:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nhmgmt@gmail.com

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker