Saturday, October 27, 2007
Raping Cashman 'Til He's The $30 Million Man
*Mr. Rodriguez at my office playing me his new single "I Get More Money"


The Yankees are going to offer A-Rod $30 Million per year for him to re-sign this week.

The offer could be for something in the range of five years -- beyond the three years Rodriguez is already under contract for, from 2008-10 -- and perhaps $30 million a year. The highest per-workday salary earned to date is the $28 million Roger Clemens received, in prorated salary, for a little less than four months of work this season. If the Yankees' extension offer is for something in the range of $150 million, over five years, then Rodriguez would be owed about $230 million over the next eight seasons.

I've gotta get my Scott Boras on and rep some players. Rap money done slowed up. I wonder how much Jigga's going to get for his re-up?

Labels:

posted by Sickamore @ 1:53 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker