Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Blog Report 7/15/08
Rick Ross Say He Wasn't A C.O. Picture Says Otherwise
via Miss Info
Rick Ross' Statement: “My life is 100 percent real. These online hackers putting a picture of my face when i was a teenager in high school on other peoples body. If this shit was real don’t you think they would have more specifics, like dates and everything else? I’m in the entertainment business and a lot of people like to hate because I’m on top of my game. Like I said before my life is 100 percent real.”
The Counter Argument Below:




Where's Rosci? No Show (Or Suspended?) On 106 & Park Yesterday. Don't You Ever Get The Thinkinggggggg....
via Mad News


Bookbag Fanatic
via HighSnobeity
Cool Bags
via FreshnessMag
Camo Bag
via Daily Drop
KNowledge

New Video From The Best Album Released This Year
via Hip Hop Is Deadly



Keri Looks Great In This Video...No Yung Berg
via RealTalkNY

Labels:

posted by Sickamore @ 8:50 AM  
7 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker