Thursday, July 10, 2008
Blog Report 7/10/08
Dip Set: THE MOVIE!!!!
via SmartenUpNas



Gucci Kicks '09...Don't Think I'm Fly Enough To Pull These Off
via Marcus Troy



I Need These...Now...Size 12...Bernhard Willhelm
via William Yan

Joe Budden - Who Pt 1 + Who Pt 2 > Tha Comfortable Carter III
via 2 Dope Boyz

Didn't Jeezy diss the shit outta Nas? Then again, he did sign to his baby motherfu&%er
via Fresh


Blackberry 9500...Looks A Little Sidekicky, No?
via Mogul Steeze



Rich Hil is in this...so watch it!

via Eight Seven Music
posted by Sickamore @ 10:10 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At Jul 10, 2008, 11:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dope!

    have you heard the news? FOR 2 MILLION EUROS DESIGN YOUR OWN FERRARI --> http://www.eightsevenmusic.com/blog/2008/07/10/for-2-million-euros-design-your-own-ferrari/

     
  • At Jul 11, 2008, 1:39:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That Joe Budden Joint is Crazy. Joey is one of My Fav. Artist of All Time, in My Own Personal Opinion. He's voice needs to be heard more and more often.


    Yo Sick, I Posted Somethin on My Blog that I think you'll Find Cool. Check out my Blog and see for yourself.

    Is the 3 songs I Posted up. Let me know your thoughts on that NORE Joint and On the Stack Bundles Joints. I'm taking this one back a lil'. Just a Lil'. Lol



    :Laser:

     
  • At Jul 11, 2008, 2:56:00 PM, Blogger Dart Adams said…

    As far as kicks go for me it's:

    Adidas Y3's>Adidas>Supras>Everything else.

    Apple might as well come to their senses and just ship me an iPhone already.

    One.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker