Monday, July 7, 2008
Michelle Obama's Applebottom (From Naked With Socks On)
New site I stumbled on this afternoon called "Naked With Socks On". It's done by my boy Anslem Samuel. He claims all Michelle Obama needs now is the boots with the fur, cause the Applebottom is poppin. Check out the whole read below.


Feminist be damned, I'ma speak the truth on this one: Obama's baby (mama) got back. (Yup, I said it and I meant it.) I peeped it from the corner of my eye a long time ago during one of the early debates/conventions, but I thought it was an illusion, a figment of my imagination.


"Nah, the potential next First Lady can't be holdin' like that," I thought to myself. But then, during another Obama victory speech, I had another sighting. Michelle sauntered out and gave her boo a hug and I was like, "I tauwght I taw a booty, Barack." Low and behold, "I did, I did."


Sufferin suckatash, Mrs. Obama got her some lovely lady lumps in them pants suits. SMH. Go 'head, Barack, I ain't mad at ya.

Now I held my tongue on this topic for a while for fear of offending anyone and a backlash from the sisters, but you know what; what's so wrong with the potential First Lady having a lil junk in the trunk? A lil cushion for the potential presidential pushin' after a hard campaign?

(Even Stevie Wonder seen that!)

Absolutely nothing. Not a gotdamn thing at all. So I say hail to the chief and the thickness of his life partner. So the PRESIDENTIAL MILF AWARD 2008 goes to Michelle Obama:



Now let me cease and desist before the damn Secret Service shut my freshly minted blog down....


But fellas chime in on this one, don't Michelle got a lil junk in her trunk?????

Labels:

posted by Sickamore @ 1:11 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At Jul 7, 2008, 4:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your boy has obviously never stepped foot on Fordham Road or Washington Heights.

     
  • At Jul 9, 2008, 10:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yea that thing kinda heavy back there. did you get somma tha bussitbaby smirk? look at the terrorist fist jab pic. She might be the new prototype

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker