Monday, July 7, 2008
Buncha Fly Blogs
Some of my favorite blogs need up be updated in my roll. Feel free to add on in the comment section with your blog as I will be updating all day. Here's 10 of my favs that I've neglected to put on the right side of my page:



Marcus Troy
Marcus Troy
Mickey McFly
McFly

Don C's Blog
Don C

Hip Hop Is Deadly
Klep One

Mogul Steeze
Markus
Yellow Rebel
Yellow Rebel
EvELLEution: The Labyrinth
Zilla
Vashtie's Blog

Young + Ignorant
Essso

"Famous" Phella
Phella

Kid Fury
Kid Furyy

Labels:

posted by Sickamore @ 3:59 PM  
51 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker