Thursday, July 31, 2008
25,000 Uniques!


Woo Hoo! Thanks everyone for reading! 25,000 people came through this month and checked in 40,000 times. I don't really promote the blog so I'm amped Let's look at this month's highlights:


First To Rock Dr. Dre Headphones (Before Lebron!)

Joined Twitter

Found A Bunch Of Fly Blogs

My Fav Sexy Darkskindedededed Sisters

7 Cops Gave Me A Summons Over A Bicycle


Helped Break Ghostblogging

Got A Shout Out From Max B

Saw Max B Get Shot At

Broke My Blackberry


Found Pastor Betha In Atlanta

Found My Fav Fitted In Atlanta

Shot My 1st Music Video

Got Exposed


Thanks to all who read or give me content: Necole, Eskay, Herfection, Rihanna, Nerd @ The Cool Table, Marcus Troy, The Whole Firm, Zilla, Candy, Saks Fifth Steph and everyone else who reads this poor excuse for a blog

Labels:

posted by Sickamore @ 3:24 PM  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker