Wednesday, July 30, 2008
I Put On For My Firm


5:58am, Central Time
Drake (Old Head) Hotel, Chicago


-Back in NYC for the first time since Friday afternoon. Spend Friday through Monday in Atlanta and a quick detour in Chicago. I'm good on the road; doesn't take much for me to hit a plan and Mariano a deal real quick. But I'm happy to head home. Even if it's only for a couple days (DC-Maryland-Virginia on Friday)
-Today we're doing a huge photoshoot for The Famous Firm. Not a client, but the actual members of The Firm. Got the reps in from DC + Ohio. Won't discuss the theme, but it's ill, not sick

-I paid the price for not switching over to the iPhone. I let you talk me out of it. Now the bitch stopped charging. And is still trackball-less. Very depressing. Bet that wouldn't happen with a 3G
-Went to the beach @ Lake Michigan. Didn't hit Harold's though
-Jay-Z should do a remix go every Jeezy song. The Corporate Thugz get him to talk that shit
-That's all for now. Headed to O'Hare

Labels: ,

posted by Sickamore @ 6:55 AM  
7 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker