Thursday, July 31, 2008
Sickamore Exposed!

First Ross. Then Plies. Now me.

Senior Famous Firm Rep Phella has attempted to "expose" me by uploading photoshopped photos to his blog iamphella.com . He claims it's from a early 2005 Scratch Magazine photoshoot, but clearly can't produce scans of the original magazine as proof. Here's my official statement:

"I laugh at the bloggers. Haha. Laugh. My whole life is real. Nothing is fabricated. They use photoshop to superimpose my 19 year old face on some cornball's body. Life is better when you're famous. This is just a part of the game. My real readers won't pay this any mind."

The Famous Firm

posted by Sickamore @ 1:53 PM  
15 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker