Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Remy Gets 8 Joints
Photobucket

I gotta get some more positive news today. Remy just got sentenced to 8 years in prison. Almost Shyne (one of my fav rappers) numbers. Hopefully she recorded tons of music and got all her paid features out the way to support her family. Below is my fav 5 Remy moments:


5) "Ya Lil Sister Is A....Ya Baby Momma Is A..."


4) "And your son is so cute, he calls me pretty lady"


3) This needed a video...badly...favorite joint on the TS album


2) Remy Freestyle & Lil Kim Impression


1) She Murdered EVERYONE On This!!!!!!!!!

Labels:

posted by Sickamore @ 12:36 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At May 13, 2008, 5:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Solid Top 5. Didn't like her album much, but I was always a fan.

    "Yo I be on some other shit, like 'fuck ya dead mother' shit,
    Disrespect your whole character. Call you by your government.
    I don't care what you pussies think, you're ugly and ya pussy stink."

    Nasty.

     
  • At May 14, 2008, 1:55:00 AM, Blogger La_Bella_Breezy3 said…

    that top five was crazy Remy Ma was the realest she didnt hold her tongue for nothing. I love that lil kim shit lmao cause at the end of the day lol crazy. Its fucked up at the end of the day she gotta go to jail :-( sucks hold ur head up Ma.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker