Tuesday, January 15, 2008
7 Things You Must Not Know Bout Me
I've been tagged by Necole Bitchie to share 7 details about my life. Then I have to tag 7 other bloggers to do the same thing. The whole thing is very gay. But I like the calling other people out part.


Tag n!gga!: Black Esquire, Marvelous Mo, Estelle, Janice aka Miss B, lissa the go to girl, Jay Peso, DJ Main Event

Rules: Simply link to the person who has tagged you, share seven weird things about yourself, tag seven bloggers to do the same and include a link to their blog, let each person know that they have been tagged and finally post the rules on your blog.


1. I'm A Lush

During the day, I'm a mild mannered Trinidadian-American who sips tangerine frappachinos and wears funny hats (like today). But at night, I secretly go to clubs, drinks bottles, get twisted out of my mind and dub on everyone (pause)!

Patron
Mels Bday
gone!

2. Shyne is one of my all-time favorite rappers

shynee

He's not lyrical. He raps about sniffing coke. And he put out two pretty average albums. But his voice, cockiness, bravado and overall cooless (pause to this whole sentence) made him one of my favorites. I bought both Shyne and Godfather Buried Alive. Whenever he comes out of jail, he has a deal as long as I still have signing power. And if I didn't, I would just make him re-famous.


3. Wanna Make Me Mad?
Put DJ Sickamore or Sycamore
It makes me violently angry to the point I want to stab a intern to death. I get mad at everyone but Necole. It's impossible to get mad at her SEXY self.

4. Walker Not A Talker
I like to walk for hours on end and observe people. I usually just slip on my iPod, press play on a audiobook (currently listening to Getting Things Done) and notice trends/women/cars/stupid people/restaurants/fashion. You'd be surprised who you bump into and what you learn about life doing this.

5. It took me 2 1/2 hours on and off to write this blog

6. The Rihanna Obsession
It started off as a joke. Now I really search for these pics and get excited when the music comes on. A mutual friend showed her the blog and she asked if I was paparazzi.

7. Hate Cats
But this is my favorite commercial ever

Labels:

posted by Sickamore @ 12:06 PM  
9 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker