Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Fresh Off Sabbatical
I Spy Sharks
Random Thoughts, Observations, Conclusions and Questions Over The Last 2 Weeks


-GoOldHead.com coming soon. Think StuffWhitePeopleLike for the 28+ generation.
-Securing my new office space for The Famous Firm on 26th Street. It's my 1st day back in doors and I see why I left already. I've gotta keep ways to make it interesting in here
-I've been in the car everyday around 7am and get out around 3am. Sometimes I'm on my way to meetings, but mostly riding around with The FF Crew just enjoying the city. I must've spent $1000 on gas since my last blog (I know I'm going 21mph in the pic)
Driving
-The Firm let go 2 people since we started. Gotta have thick skin to stay apart of this franchise. We like the 04-05 Duncan and 'em. If you know any winners who want to join The Firm, hit me up via e-mail... Sickamore@TheFamousFirm.com
-Didn't really write much in the past couple weeks. Been focused on creating teh company. I tried to see a movie last night called 10,000 B.C.. Ended up walking out on it. If you know any good movies out pls let a brother know.
-Rihanna broke my heart. But I'm over it now. So I'm on the rebound. New stalkettes I'm thinking about: Jessica White, Zoe Kravitz , Necole Bitchie and Wesley Johathon's girl. Don't think I didn't see you doing that Foot Locker commercial the other day Wes. I know you're hurting.
-Elephant In The Sand > Elephant In The Room
-I'll be back later today with more observations

Labels:

posted by Sickamore @ 3:49 PM  
9 Comments:
  • At Mar 12, 2008, 5:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Watch me become famous!!!

     
  • At Mar 12, 2008, 5:51:00 PM, Blogger Neila said…

    You are so damn entertaining!! I can't put my finger on it!! You're always a great read.

     
  • At Mar 12, 2008, 6:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hear you on all your choices for new stalkettes. A nice list that doesn't include anyone that first comes to mind to most brothas.

     
  • At Mar 12, 2008, 11:01:00 PM, Blogger it doesnt matter who said…

    hes baaaaaaaaaaaaack.
    get w/ necole already she's geographically available and the subliminal blog flirting is killing me...lolz
    love ya sick!
    april i promise.
    ~lissa

     
  • At Mar 13, 2008, 1:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Necole could get it eaaarly.

     
  • At Mar 13, 2008, 7:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Let me find out ya'll wildin' out on this blog. Sick we miss you. We meaning me. Yes! I said it! Oh and I got a call last night and someone wanted me to tell you they got a hit out on you. *JOKING*

     
  • At Mar 14, 2008, 11:51:00 AM, Blogger Dart Adams said…

    If you need any ideas for GoOnOldHead.com I'm your go-to guy. I'm 32, I got more Madlib side projects, Stones Throw CD's, rare grooves mix CD's and 90's "classic" Hip Hop albums on my iTunes than anyone else I know.

    Plus, I still have an old Rawkus Records vinyl sling in the back of my closet from my early backpacker days. I'm pretty much "that dude".

    One.

     
  • At Mar 15, 2008, 3:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I say go with Necole

    Have u seen Zoe's head lately, plus she's with Ben Foster and how often do u even Jessica?

     
  • At Mar 26, 2008, 1:39:00 PM, Blogger KidCashtro/DJ Mes Music Feedback Spot! said…

    Imma make you famouser Sick!!!



    Sickamore@TheFamousFirm.com

    http://cashtromusic.blogspot.com/2008/03/ay-yo-mr-sickamore.html

    http://cashtromusic.blogspot.com/2008/03/ay-yo-mr-sickamore.html

    http://cashtromusic.blogspot.com/2008/03/ay-yo-mr-sickamore.html

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker