Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Prodigy Vs Saigon featuring Sickamore
saigon sick
*19 year old Sick circa 2004 @ Club Spirit. Sidekick 1 Status


I remember this night. It was Saigon, me and like 1 other person vs 50 Queensbridge guys. 2004. Good times! Read the whole article on allhiphop

So Alchemist’s brother had a birthday party after that at a bar, a little private function. Me and my man, I had this big ass nine on my waist. I always keep a gun on me. I’m just chilling, I ain’t starting no problems with nobody, it’s my man’s birthday, we chilling. Who come up in the club, Saigon. He sees us and comes straight to me. “Yo P, I love Mobb Deep son, it ain’t no problem son, I was bugging, I don’t know what I was thinking about. I love Mobb Deep, it’s nothing.” I’m looking at this n****, You know what son, I’ve said some crazy s**t in my life before, don’t even sweat it. He’s like, Nah, you don’t understand, I’m a fan. I’m like, It’s aight son, don’t even stress it. He keep going on son, and my man said, “Shut the f*** up yo.” He stopped and looked at my man, he just walked out the club. That s**t was funny son (laughs). That was the funniest s**t ever, I’m surprised Saigon didn’t start laughing. But he just walked outside the club. So I said We can’t let him walk out the club like that, now we got to follow him like what the f*** you going to get.

Now we go outside and I hear my man arguing like f*** that, they arguing back and forth. I’m telling him, I’m pushing son like yo forget it, telling my man to forget it. Now I walk away from these n****s, like these n****s bugging. All the time I had the hammer on my waist like I said, but I’m not even thinking about that. I’m just chilling letting these ni***s argue. So I’m like come on, so my man comes and we walking off. Now there were popping more s**t now, it was somebody else with him, I think DJ Sickamore or some other people and then they were amping him up a little bit. So I walked over to Saigon, I walked close to him. I’m like son look, forget it about son, forget about it. He’s like “Nah your man bugging.” His arms are swinging close to where my sh*t is at. So I kind of grabbed his arm and let him touch that s**t like, Son go home. I’m not even like that, I don’t even get down like that. I carry a gun for self defense, if I see it’s going to be a problem then it’s going to be a problem. When I see this n**** it’s not a problem.

Labels:

posted by Sickamore @ 3:12 PM  
7 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker