Monday, January 14, 2008
Jordan Year: Week 2 Review
Celebrate
My Personal Review Of The Last 7 Days (1/7 - 1/13)


Favorite Quote
"If we are to survive, we must have ideas, vision, and courage. These things
are rarely produced by committees. Everything that matters in our
intellectual and moral life begins with an individual confronting his own
mind and conscience in a room by himself."

-Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr.


Thank Tarik for finding that


Daily Regiment
6 Wins. 1 Loss.
Overall Record: 8-5

Bunch of big things popped and little things stopped this week. I'm really starting to balance this "family and friends vs work" thing. When you write everything down, it shows how proportionate (or disproportionate) your priorities really are. Happy birthday Tracy, Candy, Mel and Monica! Congrads to my big sister on getting married. My friend is recovering quickly from rehab. I even got to have a conversation with my mother and my father together. We took a picture. Only our second picture together in 23 years. The first one I was about 6 months old.

Preparation
In the "What I've Learned" blog, I said that "it’s scary how one bad decision can last the rest of your life". Tony Romo is that quote personified. He was in Cabo instead of studying game film and made no excuses about it. Now a guy who's making $11 million annually, going to the pro bowl and dating a superstar singer will be remembered this off season (and until he wins a playoff game) as a choker. Moral of the story? Go to Cabo AFTER you win.

So for the next 32 days, there will be no drinking or partying for me. Got some big plans that I need to prepare for. All the holidays and birthdays are out the way. No Romo here.

Fantasy Basketball
I know I promised not to check it until today, but I couldn't help myself. I'm addicted. And it's gotten to the point where I Can Make You Second and Ralph don't even write me back. They're losing that bad. It's no fun when the rabbit has a gun, is it?

----- Original Message -----
From: Sickamore
To: Ralph
Cc: I Can Make You Second
Sent: Tue Jan 08 21:13:20 2008
Subject: The Dibugnara Trade List

Another slaughter 2night. I'm going to continue helping you guys until somebody cuts the lead under 400 points. Let's start with trading the following people 2night:


CJ Miles - I don't care if he's starting. He sucks. And worse, his name is CJ. What is he 12?

Sebastian Telfair - For the love of god! Why do you guys refuse to trade him? Do you need him to get another gun charge before you make a move?

Francisco Garcia - What's up with Ralph picking these wack players with gay ass names? Francisco? Sebastian? CJ? Jamario? I see a trend

Jamario Moon - Hahahahahahaha! Bought em to make $ and backfired like crazy

Bonzi Wells - How do you pick up a Tracy Mcgrady replacement who doesn't even start?!

James Jones - This makes as much sense as the Knicks picking Fredrick Weis a few years back. The Blazers barely even play!

Yi Jianlian - See Jamario



----- Original Message -----
From: Sickamore
To: Ralph
Cc: I Can Make You Second
Sent: Thu Jan 10 15:32:39 2008
Subject: Couldn't Help Myself

I just peaked @ Sporting News....Ralph just sucks but you Michael I'm disappointed in....you've just given up...thrown in the towel.....what happened to "its a long season"?

Don't worry tho....Baseball starts April 1st....you can get your revenge there


From: Sickamore
To: Ralph
Cc: I Can Make You Second
Sent: Sun Jan 13 06:50:08 2008
Subject: The Excuse

"If I spent the same amount of time on fantasy basketball, I'd be #1 too"

That's the excuse that gets you to sleep at night. Truth is, if both of you quit your job, moved to West Virginia with Phil Jackson and only League Pass, ESPN and a MacBook to work on Fantasy Basketball 18 hours a day, I'd still be #1.

Because I'm just better. I'm the iPod, you're the Zune. I'm Goldman Sachs, you're Citigroup. I'm a blackberry, you're a sidekick. I'm the Giants, you're the Cowboys. I'm Godfather 1 + 2, you're Godfather 3. I'm Esquire, you're Details.


Enjoy the Miami sun, stay far away from your mac.com account and pick up a new hobby. Just send in your SportingNews passwords and these emails will stop

Ralph you have a lot going for you. New job, marriage on the horizon. You don't need this time waster. You should try fantasy boxing

The Shine box # is still @ 1000

Labels:

posted by Sickamore @ 9:52 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At Jan 14, 2008, 12:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    a, its not about Tony. You can point the finger at him. You can talk about the vaction.... but if you do that, it's really unfair...its really unfair. They lost as a team!

    They lost as a team man

     
  • At Jan 14, 2008, 2:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good luck in the next 32.

     
  • At Jan 14, 2008, 2:59:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Good luck these next 32 days. Keep doing your thing. 8-)

     
  • At Jan 14, 2008, 10:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sean From Ohio's comment is hilarious. But for really..Your sh*t talking emails get me through my day. Good looks

    Do your thing thizzle. I guess i won't be shooting any Rihanna flix your way in the next 32

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker