Thursday, December 6, 2007
Jesus Must Really Love Me



In the past few days I have:

-Left my wallet in a yellow cab
-Left my business credit card in a car service
-Gotten my myspace deleted
-Missed my flight to Miami


But Jesus, who is a Capricorn, must really love me because:

-I took the receipt and gave it to Sade (da best person in the world), and got my wallet back
-The driver found my card and they're Fed Ex'ing it to Miami
-Lissa aka The Go To Girl and Animal Steele got myspace to restore my page wih ALL my friends
-Got a free night to watch 2 of my favorite movies, Fight Club and History Of Violence.

Labels:

posted by Sickamore @ 2:27 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker