Monday, December 3, 2007
Blog Report 12/3/07
Don't Like BBC...But I'll Rock This Tho


I Need One Of These Stussy Leather Coyote Hoodies Now That I'm Back In NY



Wacko Jacko New Single

Racist Ass Imus Back On Air...Thanks Oprah

Shawty Lo + Ludacris + Young Jeezy + Plies + Lil Wayne +Dey Know Remix = Crazzzzzy


When he talks about you on “No Hook,” is he accusing you of snitching?

"I think he’s talking about the way I went about this YouTube project [and not about snitching]. But he’s into subliminal messages, so [I think] he’s trying to get me hurt. That goes beyond disrespect. He’s getting my safety involved. I can’t believe my own daughter’s godfather is trying to get me hurt. But it won’t work. Being that I’ve been in prison a lot of times, a lot of people know my credibility. They know I went all the way to trial with my federal case, and I won."

-Dehaven On Jay-Z


Daily Rihanna Tribute



Labels:

posted by Sickamore @ 12:13 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker