Thursday, November 8, 2007
You Got 14 Gigs Right There???
Go to the 7:12 mark



My new thing is iPod jacking. If you got more than a 1 gig iPod around me, I'm stealing your music. Oh you got G Rap's first two albums? Gimme that! Best of Barrington Levy? Give up the goods. Live Marshall Montano from lasy year's carnival? Mines!

All thanks to Senuti, this Apple based software made to theft music from iPods. I'm sure you probably all know but it's new to me. So don't leave your Pod around me unless we're sharing! Pause!

Labels:

posted by Sickamore @ 8:04 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker