Wednesday, November 7, 2007
The Secret Agents


First week of fantasy ball is over and I'm looking real Jerry West-ish. The Secret Agents, my team, has been in first place 5 of 7 days. They've been ranked in the 20% consistently and at one point the top 5% in the world. The squad:

G - Tracy Mcgrady (My Player Of The Week)
G - Grant Hill
F - LaMarcus Aldridge
F - Danny Granger
C - Yao Ming

Bench
Bargnani (Toronto)
Salmons (Sacramento)
Brewer (Utah)
and two other bums

Though The Secret Agents been dominating, I STILL made 3 trades this morning. I need to be #1 in the world, at everything! I feel like that little race car kid in the GEICO commercials.



Labels:

posted by Sickamore @ 6:55 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker