Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Getting My Steinbrenner On
Your Success took a shot at you
what are you going to do now?
how are you gonna kill it?
you gonna become unsuccessful?
Frank, you can be successful and have enemies
or;
be unsuccessful too and you can have friends



Can't front, they had ya boy LeBlog James on the ropes this week:


My star, LBJ, only played 2 games



Crazy ass Marbury rejoined the team right after I traded for Nate Robinson.



Vince got injured (again), and Jefferson's production dropped dramatically




And I only had ONE PLAYER one Sunday, a back up Sacramento point guard named Beno Udrih



I'm okay though
What Don't kill me makes stronger than before so
Here we go and I'm not domino
When it all falls down, I'm like Kanye's jaw
I might break but I don't fold, till I hold the sky in my hand
Yeah that's my goal
And then I bid you Freddy Adu
Prodigal Child, y'all not ready for the fu-ture
Then I disappear in the Bermuda Triangle
My name will be viewed such
Here's to the man that refused to give up
I want the sky nigga, Chuuuuuuch



So I'm getting my Steinbenner on tonight. I get 4 trades at 11:00pm and using all of them at 11:01pm. The Secret Agents 2.0. Nobody's untradable.

Labels:

posted by Sickamore @ 7:57 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker