Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Blog Report 11/13/07
New Greedy Geniuseseses



The Southern Biggie, Jay-Z & Nas Make A Record Together

This Is Why The Wizards Only Have 1 Win This Season



Beanie Sigel Back To Taking The Train

XXL Makes 3 Covers Of Lil Wayne With The Same Outfit...WTF?!





Flipmode Is Still The Squad, Just Not Busta's Squad

Jay-Z Slights Saigon

"Jay is on fire once again...We thought the timing was good to put it out now. The video [with the original version] premiered. They took so long to shoot the video for the original, we just launched the remix to radio. We couldn't get Jay to do the video," Saigon noted.

Jay also spoke on the collaboration."I met Saigon before," he told MTV. "He's a cool guy as well. But Just Blaze ... that's his artist. So we had records and work like that. It's in-house. Big fan? Of Saigon? Yeah, he's good...But I wouldn't have did it ... to be honest with you. I like Saigon. If I don't have a relationship with the artist, I'm not just doing it for the sake of doing it. If you look at my past record, I've done records because of relationship, not 'cause this guy's good or whatever."



Daily Rihanna Tribute


Labels:

posted by Sickamore @ 12:15 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker