Friday, November 9, 2007
Blog Report 11/9/07
Drop Top Maybach; No Air For The Driver



Ms Jones Knows Frank Lucas...The Real Frank Lucas


Saigon's Come On Baby Video


Frank Lucas To Jay-Z: Watch Your Mouth

AllHipHop.com: He says, “I’m more Frank Lucas than Ludacris” and Ludacris is a rapper. Then he says, “Frank Lucas is cool, but I ain’t trying to snitch.” Now, I know that you on record have addressed that situation, but…

Frank Lucas: Tell that young man to watch his mouth. Please watch his mouth. Tell that young man to please watch his mouth. Mr. Jay-Z, tell him to please watch his mouth. You saw the movie?

What Happens When You Let Funkmaster Flex Design A Sneaker

Why Do I Feel Like This Guy Has 17 Videos Out?

Two Grumpy Old Men Talk Business


My Ex-Wife & Kanye Collaborates For The "No One" Remix

T.I. Won't Be Having A Good Thanksgiving

Labels:

posted by Sickamore @ 3:22 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker