Saturday, September 13, 2008
The Perfect Solution: iPod Touch + BB Curve

Eureka!

For months I've been deliberating getting an iPhone. But I couldn't justify getting rid of the BBerry.

Yes I wanted the apps. But no I couldn't get rid of the keyboard. Yes I wanted the iPod capability. But no couldn't get rid of BB messenger. Yes I wanted real internet. But no I couldn't deal with the bad battery life.

Thought today I got the best of both worlds. Copped the new 8GB iPod Touch. I feel unstoppable because:

-I can download iPhone apps
-Surf the internet in places with wifi
-Fully zoom PDFs and listen to mp3s on the go
-Didnt have to open up a new line of service
-Check all my emails accounts
-Stunt with all the 90s Baby on the slim new design
-Sync to my MacBook iCal and Notes
-Don't have to reload all my contacts


For $229 (and no extra service) you cant go wrong. Who said you can't have your cake and BMM too?


Sent Via FirmBerry

posted by Sickamore @ 9:19 PM  
11 Comments:
  • At Sep 13, 2008, 11:47:00 PM, Blogger Bombchell said…

    lol that works.

    im waiting on that new bb, power house or some weird name. last time i check my provider didnt carry it =/

     
  • At Sep 14, 2008, 12:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You also blessed yourself with
    a million and one glitches...
    its BS. My mac, my iphone, AND the iTouch all glitch alot after a while. its worth the trade, cuz they all work magic, but its still jaaaaaa wackness.

     
  • At Sep 14, 2008, 2:22:00 AM, Blogger International Foxx said…

    Cot damn it that was a good idea. I was in the same situation as you. Running to the Apple Store in the meat packing *pause* to grab the iTouch and copping the Bold on October 2nd!

     
  • At Sep 14, 2008, 10:43:00 AM, Blogger Christina Duren said…

    My boss told me if I buy an iphone she will fire me lol

    I hear its the shittiest of shittiest with service in NYC so im staying far far away.

     
  • At Sep 14, 2008, 2:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah but now you have to carry both with you everywhere you go and we all know all it takes is 1 drunken cab ride to BK and SEE YA IPOD TOUCH/BB lol. Unless you can start calling people from that ipod touch and sending texts/messages from it...no dice.

     
  • At Sep 15, 2008, 12:36:00 AM, Blogger Yellow Rebel said…

    I was actually talking to one of my boys about the iPod touch and he mentioned that since the iPhone has dropped in price, the Touch might be seeing a drop too.

     
  • At Sep 15, 2008, 1:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dunno Sic... I still love my BlkBry. I heard they were designing a touch screen BlkBry as well. Hmm...

     
  • At Sep 15, 2008, 9:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I actually planned on doing the same thing. Still might.

    Although I'm hoping the new Blackberry hits T-Mobile soon; that might be some shit I'd ball out on.

     
  • At Sep 15, 2008, 12:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The new BB with Touch Screen has QWERTY when sideways and a small ass entry screen and has QWERTY with 2 letters per key when vertical. FAIL. Anything with 2 or more letters per key is an automatic F.

     
  • At Sep 16, 2008, 6:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    im bout to ditch my helio and get a bb and my ipod touch is on the way

     
  • At Sep 30, 2008, 10:02:00 AM, Blogger SHIVERSS said…

    I totally agree with your reasoning here, Sick. That's def the move for me as well. Can't live w/o my bb.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker