Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Fantasy Football Dominance Is Mine!!!


As some of you might know, I'm a newly addicted fantasy sports player. I won my basketball league last year, so I decided to roll the dice at football. Ended up joining Eighty81's league. And this week secured my 1st win.

I doubled up my opponent. Slaughtered him. Murdered him. He got 44 now he's half of me. And who do I have to thank? The New York Giants Defense.


Like I said before: No Osi? no Strahan? No problem. We're the champs baby!
The Giants Play In New York!

Labels:

posted by Sickamore @ 5:31 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Sep 25, 2008, 4:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Check out yoonew.com. It's a stock market for sports. I control the blogs for the site and the forums. You should join a chat on the weekends. We give away free trading credit, etc. If you want to learn more, hit me up at claudio@yoonew.com or myspace.com/claudio21.

    When you go to the site, you will see "yoonew direct," just click on the exchange. It works just like a stock and the better your team does, the more money you make. The worse, the lower your stock dips. The only stock market that doesn't get affected and we've had about $30 million in trades in 4 years so check it out man. Continued success.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker