Sunday, August 3, 2008
But That Was When I Ruled The World Mixtape

Sunday Mixtape Compiled In Starbucks. Just my mood at the time.


named jacked from herfection via "Viva La Vida"

Coldplay - Viva La Vida
N.E.R.D. - Sooner Or Later
The Game f/ Lil Wayne - My Life
Soulja Boy Tell 'Em - On The Grind
Cold War Kids - Somethings Not Right With Me
Jay-Z - It's Like That
Gnarles Barkley - Who's Gonna Save My Soul?
Taj Mahal - 4 Walls
Zoot Woman - Maybe Say
Santogold - Say Aha
Lil Wayne - Shoot Me Down
The Pharcyde - Runnin'
Portishead - Sour Times
Common & Jill Scott - 8 Minutes to Sunrise

Any songs I should add on?

Labels: , ,

posted by Sickamore @ 1:58 PM  
36 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker