Monday, August 4, 2008
Blog Report 8/4/08
Nas Put On Hov @ Rock The Bells
via Miss Info


The Fonz Cons
via Freshness Mag


Smarten Up Zab
via Smarten Up Nas


MacBerry + Multi Color Devices
via BPlay + The Concrete Journal





Street Preachers vs Marines
via Nerd At The Cool Table


Asher Roth - I Love College...even tho I went to college for 6 weeks + dropped out
Download via 2 Dope Boyz


Bums With Laptops?
via Black Esquire


Got My Nookas On But They Look Like Swatches
via Saks Fifth Steph



Sanaa + Gabrielle = Berg's Worst Nightmanre
via Real Talk NY

Labels:

posted by Sickamore @ 9:40 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At Aug 4, 2008, 11:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Word? That MacBerry theme is tough. I might be the sucker to buy that shit.

     
  • At Aug 4, 2008, 11:52:00 AM, Blogger Sickamore said…

    only $6.99...get it!

     
  • At Aug 4, 2008, 12:20:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    sanaa is flawless!!

     
  • At Aug 4, 2008, 12:39:00 PM, Blogger The Nerd At The Cool Table said…

    Props sick......

     
  • At Aug 4, 2008, 12:44:00 PM, Blogger Sickamore said…

    @ 1980

    I wiki'ed her right after...'71 Baby and can get it like Rihanna

     
  • At Aug 4, 2008, 12:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm mad I even wasted that much time on the Union Square Power Rangers online than I've ever given them in person. That video is proof that no matter how much of a good argument you give them, they'll always be on their holier than thou, my word over yours shit. That Marine dude held his own thru the whole shit, calm and educated and all they could answer back with was bullshit and anger. They don't even know what exactly they're angry about or with who. I didn't get 1 single thing out of them. I don't even fuck with the thought of going to fight someone else's war but homie held his own.

    It's like Curtis said about Cam'ron, "Why argue with someone who doesn't understand when they've lost".

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker