Thursday, July 17, 2008
Mrs. Jamba Juice

9:47am
Jamba Juice
Chelsea, Manhattan

Big day today. Buncha mogul meetings and conference calls. What's my secret weapon to prepare me for days like today? No, not hed in the strangest places. Or The Secret.

It's Mango-A-Go-Go-No-Ho-Mo

Come to find out Jamba Juice is having a 2 for 1 smoothie sale. So now I'm wired! Expect 50-11 blogs and Twitters from me today.

And big up to whoever hires the girls at this branch. I'd marry any of them. Just gotta keep that apron on when we go home. Owwww

The Famous Firm

posted by Sickamore @ 10:00 AM  
12 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker