Monday, November 3, 2008
I Got A Good Life Man...
It's pretty early right now. Went to bed right after the Colts vs New England game. Tired from all the traveling. But I woke up thinking to myself, 'I got a good life'. There's nothing I'd rather be doing then exactly what I'm doing right now. The Firm is growing faster and smoother than anyone anticipated.
Shout out to the whole Famous Family: Nina, Jay, Mike, Phella, Sean, Hovain, Aaron, Markus, Nisarg, Sakwe, Diarm, Sterling, Omar, Christina and Reilly. My Famous Friends: Joey IE, Rich Hil, Slim of 112, Neako, Hip-Hop, Wynter and co. etc. And my famous clients: Insomniaks, GTC, Thrillz, O&S, Flowers & Kain, Teflon Drama, I look back on how unfufilling my last job was as in comparison in to now; no comparison. Day and night like CuDi.

-Travel around the states looking for talent
-Got a legitamate hit record with "So Fly"
-Doing busiess with 3 majors plus a internatinal mogul CEO on a day to day basis
-Still have time to blog, read be a lush, tweet, play fantasy football, party but most importantly THINK

Sometimes your so business on calls and meetings, you don't get a chance to be innovative.

Barry's been a big inspiration as well. Watching his rise really makes you believe anything in this world is possible.


I'm walking these days with a diddy bop like Diddy back when Biggie cockeyes hypnotized the masses behind the Versache glasses.

Next steps: Expand to Chicago, Houston and Philly. 2009? Globalization

R.I.P. Shakir

Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by Sickamore @ 5:29 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At Nov 3, 2008, 9:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Man.... ain't that the truth!!

    ..I guess sometimes we forget to look at it for what it is...a blessing

    congrats on orchestrating Slim's re-introduction, great record

     
  • At Nov 3, 2008, 9:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thats a beautiful thing, to actually be doing what it is you want and most of all be happy !!Not many people can say that..
    Congrats on all the success..

    hell Ill *diddy bop* for ya! lol

    *tootles*

     
  • At Nov 3, 2008, 10:25:00 AM, Blogger HELIO HOV said…

    ys sir we the 2009 crush grove we helping each other live our dreams and we just getting started WE THE BEST Who WEEEEEEE (KALED VOICE}

     
  • At Nov 3, 2008, 10:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congrats, dope logo too, im in a similar position (tho not quite as famous yet, and in a different music genre) and thrilled to have left the major system

     
  • At Nov 3, 2008, 11:57:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Philly??, I moved there from the DMV and you know I have an eye for talent I bought you Zawcain, to quote Bleek "Just give me the word"

     
  • At Nov 4, 2008, 4:09:00 AM, Blogger All-En1 said…

    how can i get in as a chicago rep Sic? Been trying to intern with you guys for a minute but Im out in the midwest and would love the shot to join the team.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker