Monday, October 6, 2008
Coach Sickamore's Old Head Killer Weekend

I was not playing any games with my football this weekend. Yankees lost. Knicks suck. Therefore all my attention is on my fantasy football team: The Old Head Killers.


Last week I score the secnd most points out of anyone in the league (111) but lost my game. I reserve the blame to Thomas Jones. His team scores 55(!!!) points but he only rushed for 60 something yards. Too much boo lovin' for you Tommy. Sucker for love, mmm mmm, sucker for love.

Luckily he had a bye week, so I put in Le'Ron Mcclain. He did his thing, so it looks like Jones will be riding the bench from here on then. Matter of fact my whole team did their thing. But the game ball gooes to the Giants defense.
They dropped 16 points for the team in a slow week. Next Drew Brees brings it home on Monday Night Football



Labels:

posted by Sickamore @ 8:46 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker