Friday, November 21, 2008
Giants, Role Models, Slim & Sway (My Week Ths Far In Pictures)
SUNDAY: Game Day

Sunday Nicole's homegirl surprised us with tickets to the Giants vs Ravens game. It was BRICK out there, but I'd never been to a football game in my life. So it was def worth it.

Girls getting ready for gametime

Intimidation

Nachos, Nic & Sin

Talkin shit via Twitter @jemeeleighty81

Old heads get excited easily

More Giant Old Heads

Old Heads Everywhere


MONDAY: Sway 5 Year Anniversary

I've been going to this party for 3 of the 5. God bless Roxy

The DJ had a spark when he started...

2 of my favorite women: Cottaintail & Estelle

It Must Be The Hair

2/3rds of B+C

Me, my beard, Dice $ and his friend

I'm into this

So many things wrong with this shirt


TUESDAY: Slim Album Dropped! Very excited because it's the 1st project The Famous Firm signed, A&Red and Branded. The key is BRANDED. Mark by words that's the future


Sean & Phella copped theirs:



WEDNESDAY: Nothing really eventful happened Wednesday. But the downtime gave me a chance to realize how TERRIBLE I did in Fantasy Football last week. First Jameel wiped the floor with me


Then I pick a bunch of underdogs and lose BIGTIME. Its over for those underdogs. Rolling with the winners this week.


THURSDAY: 106 & Park! Slim premiered "Good Lovin" as the new joint of the day. Shout out to Va$htie for directing a dope video. Here's some behind the scenes looks



Also went to see Role Models. By rating? B+. Very funny. Here's some clips:

Will be back Monday for a weekend update

Labels: ,

posted by Sickamore @ 3:30 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Sickamore
Home: Broooooooooklyn, New York, United States
About Me: 23 Year Old Talent Manager + Ageist. Runs ThankGodImFamous, GoOldHead and The Famous Firm. Overall sarcastic yet nice guy
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Famous Friends


Delivered by FeedBurner







eXTReMe Tracker